Traveler is the very first rank obtained by players upon logging into the ThetaBlocks Minecraft Server. They are fully equipped to explore and discover the various areas and projects that exist on the server. Travelers appear with GREY names and DARK GREY text in chat.
- Change their game mode.
- Use commands to which they have access.
- Build within the designated Guest Zone.
- Apply for Builder with an application on the ThetaBlocks website.
- Explore the various worlds that exist on the ThetaBlocks server.
Builder is the second rank that can be obtained on the ThetaBlocks Minecraft Server. Players who have obtained this rank have access to build within every public world on the server, and assist on projects by asking the project lead for permission to do so. Builders may also start their own projects within the main world. Builders appear with a CYAN name with WHITE text in chat.
Builders can do everything that Travelers can do including:
- Show and hide the nametag above their avatar.
- Register and view the server Dynmap.
- Change their flight/walk speed.
- Paste links in chat.
- Build within most worlds on the server.
- Assist others on projects with permission from said project lead.