ThetaStuff is a plugin that has some dope features.
Custom AFK messages
When you type /afk ThetaStuff will display a random AFK message from its database.
To add an AFK message to the database:
Note: There is currently no command to delete afk messages, so please double check spelling/grammar before hitting enter.
To set your own message when going AFK simply type:
Using the rope tool (/i rabbitfoot) you can make rope entities.
- Left click to set point A.
- Right click to set point B.
- Crouch+left click on a block that does have a rope attached to it to remove that rope.
- Crouch+left click on a block that does not have a rope attached to it to deselect the current rope.
- Crouch right click to select an already existing rope in order to edit it.
Thetaboards are scrollable holographic boards that are made with signs.
To make boards, place a sign with the following:
|Line 2||Page name||Filename.txt|
Hover Tags display a short description when you hover over someone's name in chat.
To add/remove a description to/from someone's name:
/name <set/renove> <Playername> <Nickname> <Description>
Trails display a trail of a specified particle behind the player as they move around.
For a list of available particles please click here
To give yourself a trail:
/trail <particle> <count> <offsetX> <offsetY> <offsetZ> <spread>
To remove your trail:
Smoking Pipe: Right click with a Pipe (Iron Nugget) to take a puff, hold shift to take a large puff.