|Status:||Work in progress|
|Notable contributors:|| Rct |
Located in southeastern Xavon the Ragvirr Isles are the home of the ancient spirits of the wild.
- Ragvirr Cliffcoast - The Ragvirr cliffcoast spands across the eastern coastline of Ragvirr.
- The Sútheimr Forest - The Sútheimr Birch Forest (Also known as the frozen forest) got its name (Sútheimr: Winter + Land) from the heavy snowfall that befalls the region and is considered as the home of the Bear spirit.
- Located in eastern Ragvirr, Klippheim (Cliffhome), Is a small farm town situated on the southern cliffcoast.
- Eshen - The River of Eshen has its origin deep within the mountain springs and flows through the Misty Foothills, Sútheimr Forest and Klippheim before reaching the southern cliffcoast of Ragvirr and then the ocean. The River of Eshen also goes by the name The Calm Stream and is one of Klippheims main food sources.
- Sútheimr Forest Springs - Hidden deep within Sútheimr, the water from this spring is rumoured to have healing capabilities and is protected by the bear spirit.
These large watefalls are located deep within the Sútheimr Forest.
Spirits of the Ragvirr Isles
Unlike Gods, the Spirits of the Ragvirr Isles do not represent broad concepts like "Wisdom" or "War", but instead embody all the intricate virtues and vices of the animals they represent. Likewise, the Spirits are not worshiped in the traditional sense of the word, but rather respected amongst the people of Ragvirr.
- Raven -
- Wolf -
- Bear -
- Gryphon - The Rulers of the skies above Ragvirr, The Gryphons are majestic creatures guarding over the land of Ragvirr and are seen as the protectors of the Highlands.